Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Welcome to My Family History!

Creer Family Reunion 1906
If you are a patron of my original blog "Little Chucks Self-Sufficiency, Recycling, and Bargain Living" or my "Little Chuck's Pokemon History" blog, then I'm sure you have worked out that I like history, and particularly the history of my own family. The inspiration for this blog was a post I made on my self-sufficiency blog called "It's in My Genes" in which I told about a few of my ancestors and the things that they did to save money, raise a family, and sometimes even just to survive, especially those who crossed states, continents, and oceans to finally arrive in Utah. I hope that this blog will preserve some information for future generations, and I also hope that it will be interactive. If anyone has any information or memories to contribute, or any corrections to be made, please comment here or on my Facebook page so that I can improve my understanding of my family's history!

No comments:

Post a Comment